Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Permanent contract Rennes (35)
Using Machine Learning in mobile games to personalize the players experience will soon become a strategic advantage for studios and publishers. While most large companies are working on some solutions, the entry barrier is too high for small and mid-sized studios and publishers.
Our mission is to allow every mobile game studio and publisher to benefit from AI and ML with no investment cost.
askblu.ai is the first MLaaS solution to offer real-time in-game player personalization for mobile games.
The platform is currently in "early access" and being tested by several mobile game studios and publishers.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science team, to work on and improve our current models as well as create new ones.
- Propose, develop, deploy and maintain ML models and algorithms
- Analyze and interpret behavioral data from mobile games
- Deliver easy-to-understand visual results and reports for customers
- Improve models and algorithms for performance and efficiency
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technological progress in the field of Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
- MS (or PhD) in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years of experience in ML development and data analysis
- Experience in unsupervised or reinforcement learning in a production environment
- Excellent Python coding skills, fully proficient with Numpy, Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow
- Strong experience in Artificial Neural Networks, Gaussian Modeling and Bayesian statistics
- Experience with serverless / cloud solution (AWS is a plus)
- Proficient in English
- Experience in working for a SaaS B2B platform
- Experience in mobile gaming
- French speaking
This is a full time job, permanent contract, starting ASAP.
We have a 35h working week, and we provide good medical insurance.
Location : Rennes (1h20 from Paris).
Come work for an ambitious startup, using state of the art technologies in a human-centered environment.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement