Permanent contract Paris (75)
Playwing is looking for a talented Data Engineer in Paris. It's a unique opportunity to take part of an exciting adventure at an early stage, as the company on its growing phase and gears up for major releases in 2020.
As a Data Engineer, you are eager to use the data as smart solutions to accelerate a company growth in all aspects, and you love to work in team. You will be working with game teams, BI teams and top management to run analyses, and to solve problems, using best-in-class tools and technologies.
Your Role :
- You will build up our in-house data management platform, leveraging internal and external data pipeline
- You will assist on business intelligence automation. As the master of DMP, you will build a data process and create data set for BI dashboards creation, which allows to showcase company KPIs or provide UX insights for instance
- You will use APIs and other data tools to automate certain business process
- You will experiment on data science to solve some business cases, such as using algorithms to predict revenue evolution
People we are looking for :
- You have a first experience in building and optimizing data pipelines with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform, and being familiar with Airflow is a plus
- You are a master of Python and SQL(and noSQL), you have the knowledge of Scala and Spark.
- You have an open mind and you like to keep up with the latest technology.
- You understand the tracking and the specifications of cross-device data (mobile and desktop)
- You have the sense of scalability, reliability and security
- You have analytical skills and are able to work with unstructured datasets
- You are autonomous and curious, you like to understand the goal before taking any action, so you can build smart and agile data infrastructure that will scale with the business
This is a full-time role at our office in Paris, France.
If that sounds like you, then we would love you to come and work with us. Please send us an email using the form below, including a CV.
To: Recruitment manager