Game Developer / Animator
Fixed term contract Bègles (33)
We are looking for a multi-talented Unity Developer / Animator with the ability to work on a project from A to Z from git installation (git command line, work with submodules, ...), to push on the appstores.
Along the process, you will directly report to the Lead Developer and will work closely with the Project Manager, the Game Designer and Artists in order to deliver milestones accordingly to the roadmap.
You will have to build a clean architecture, create juicy animations and particles, and work with external animators to integrate their assets. You will assure quality asset integration, follow up of bug tracking with the QA, and push.
As a member of an international team, you will need to communicate effectively in french and English to work with your work mates.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Unity/C#
- Engineer degree or equivalent
- Good intuition for game systems that are naturally fun and extensible
- "Show coding" : UX-minded with strong attention to details around scene/object transitions
- Able to test your own app
- Experienced with iterative design process (SCRUM)
- Bonus points for each "game jam" game
- Spine2D experience
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and crafty
- High quality standards (development and animation)
- Fluent/Professional english
- Flexible with good time management skills
- Quick learner and problem solver
- Proactive, self-motivated & professional
As a start-up, we are looking for an highly motivated, proactive and versatile candidate with a good team spirit.
Based in Bordeaux
Compensation depending on experience and profile
6 months contract (renewable)
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement