CDI Paris (75)
Description du poste
Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with cutting-edge graphics tools, workflows, and features ? Would you like to design and implement interactive workflows that can leverage the ever-growing power of graphics hardware on current and future platforms to create amazing content quickly and intuitively ? Are you willing and able to engage directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen ? Do you take pride in your ability to propose coherent solutions to complex problems involving multiple customer groups and tricky technology constraints ? Would you like to help create daring visuals that inspire generations to come, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that jealously guards work-life balance ?
Imagine a tiny team of developers creating amazing AAA-quality content all by themselves ! Imagine an artist, freed from the tedium of repetitive tasks, unconstrained by manual processes, driven only by her creativity to fulfill her vision ! That is the world we at Unity want to create. And we need your help to create it.
For this role, you have probably worked on graphics tech on mobile or console platforms in the past and you know the importance of writing high-quality, performant and maintainable code. If you are also looking to put these skills in the hands of millions of developers using Unity around the world you have come to the right place. As part of our graphics programming team, you will closely work with Unity's postprocessing pipeline, evolving it and expanding its capabilities, as well as potentially tackle other graphics development related to the field of material rendering, lighting, camera rendering and tools and workflows for the artists.
For examples of recent Unity real-time graphics, take a look at the Book of the Dead, Adam : Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3, as well as the Neon and Book of the Dead demos. Stay tuned for more amazing real-time graphics coming in 2018 !
Profil du candidat
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with C/C++ and low-level graphics APIs (DirectX / OpenGL / equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques
- 3D math understanding
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Performance-minded development
- Experience writing and optimizing regular shaders and compute shaders
Bonus Points :
- Have worked on AAA games as a graphics programmer
- Have written post-processing pipeline in compute shaders
- Knowledge of modern graphics APIs (DX12/Vulkan/Metal)
- Experience using Unity's engine and tools
- Cross-platform development experience
Resume - motivation letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
A l'attention de : Unity Software Ltd.