Senior Console Programmer
Permanent contract Paris or Stockholm (00)
Are you passionate about making great games ? Then this might just be the job for you ! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior console programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or France.
As a senior console programmer, you will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director. You will be responsible for your platform.
Job Tasks :
- Build, launch, profile and optimize Payday on your platform
- Update SDK every major revision
- Help build engineer to maintain everything related to your platform in our CIS pipeline
- Develop new engine modules
- Help build tooling for your platform
- Mentor junior console programmers
- Help technical artists to overcome the constraints of the platform
- Help QA and other Developers to debug complex issues and fix crashes on your platform
Must have :
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a console programmer
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have :
- UE4 knowledge
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you have :
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Paris or Stockholm
Still reading ? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad :
We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development.
Sounds good ? Then we can't wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible ; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English to email@example.com. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Annaïg de Pastor