Senior Rendering Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
Are you passionate about making great games ? Then this might just be the job for you ! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior rendering programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or France.
You will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director. You will be responsible for everything render wise.
Job Tasks :
- Maintain, simplify, optimize and enhance 2 rendering pipelines (UE4 and Diesel) for all platforms
- Work on performance oriented engine modules for Payday
- Work with consoles
- Keep up with research and implement new papers useful to our games
Must have :
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a rendering programmer
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have :
- UE4 knowledge
- Worked in many different rendering engines
- To be successful in this position you have :
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Used Perforce before
Still reading ? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad :
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve, we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional.
Sounds good ? Then we can't wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible ; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and cover letter to be considered.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement