Junior Tool Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
Are you passionate about making great games ? Then this might just be the job for you ! Starbreeze is now looking for a Junior Tool programmer to join our team.
As a Junior Tool programmer you will be working closely with your Lead. You will be working with many different aspects of our quality suite and helping out wherever required. You will be part of the engine team.
Job Tasks :
- Help your Lead in any task he will be working on
- Work on both UE4 and our In-House Engine tools
- Improve existing tools and workflows
- Create new tools based on our need
- Integration with our delivery system
- Integration with authoring tool (maya/mobu)
Must have :
- Interesting in tools programming
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Always willing to improve
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have :
- Used Imgui, Qt and UE4 slate
- Worked with UE4
- Experience with Python
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
- Maya api knowledge (MEL or python)
To be successful in this position you are :
- Willing to help users
- Passionate about games
Still reading ? Good because here's the good part of this job ad :
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve, we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We arrange annual parties and events.
Sounds good ? Then we can't wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible ; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and cover letter to be considered.
To: Secrétaire Générale