Senior Rendering / Graphics Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
Are you passionate about making great games ? Then this might just be the job for you ! Starbreeze is now looking for a Senior Rendering/ Graphics Programmer to join our team in France or Sweden.
You will be part of the engine team, working closely with the Technical Director. You will be responsible for everything render wise.
Job Tasks :
- Maintain, simplify, optimize and enhance 2 rendering pipelines (UE4&5 and Diesel) for all platforms
- Work on performance oriented engine modules for Payday games
- Work with consoles
- Keep up with research and implement new papers useful to our games
Must have :
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a rendering programmer
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have :
- UE4&5 knowledge
- Worked in many different rendering engines
- Used Perforce before
To be successful in this position you have :
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading ? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad :
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve, we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun.
What more do we offer ? Competitive salaries with yearly reviews, referral bonuses, relocation support if needed.
Sounds good ? Then we can't wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible ; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and cover letter to be considered.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement