Senior Console Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
Are you passionate about making great games ? Then this might just be the job for you ! Starbreeze is now looking
for a Senior Console Programmer to join our team in Paris or Stockholm. Remote work is possible.
As a Senior Console Programmer, you will be part of the engine team, working closely with the Technical Director.
You will be responsible for your platform.
Job Tasks :
- Build, launch, profile and optimize Payday on your platform
- Update SDK every major revision
- Help build engineer to maintain everything related to your platform in our CIS pipeline
- Develop new engine modules
- Help build tooling for your platform
- Mentor junior console programmers
- Help technical artists to overcome the constraints of the platform
- Help QA and other Developers to debug complex issues and fix crashes on your platform
Must have :
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a console programmer
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have :
- UE4/5 knowledge
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you have :
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer game
Still reading ? Good because here is the good part of this job ad :
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve, we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also offer competitive salaries with yearly reviews and we also believe in having fun. At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as you are, no matter what games you play.
Sounds good ? Then we can't wait to see your CV / portfolio (if applicable) and look forward to meeting you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible ; as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your
application with a resumé, portfolio and a cover letter in English. All applications must
include a resumé and a cover letter to be considered
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager