Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a talented online developer to join Tilak and help us to build the future of digital medicine, making medical games with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal that will help people.
As part of the Online Department, you will work on developing online features for mobile applications (website, API, databases ...).
Within this framework, your main tasks will include :
- Defining the online features of our games closely with the design and medical teams.
- Designing and developing our online servers, supervising their deployment, their maintenance, and their security.
- Assisting gameplay and UI teams in the integration of the online features in our games.
- Suggesting the best techniques to offer patients and doctors the best online experience.
- Producing relevant documentation and report to your Lead dev.
- +1 year of professional experience in developing online applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar fields or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Web scripting experience, PHP/HTML/Bootstrap/JS preferred.
- Experience in API creation and REST services.
- Independent, dynamic, thorough, and enjoying working as part of a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with the following frameworks/languages would be a plus : Symfony, Google App Engine, Amazon Web Services, Golang, Python
Why join Tilak ?
- Opportunity to work with a small team of experienced game developers, top talent, passionate gamers, and outstanding scientists.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, fun and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Central and attractive offices in Paris
- Free coffee and drinks !
- Be part of something meaningful, in other words, the opportunity to change the world ?
And above all, motivation, and a passion for games !
CV, lettre de motivation, références, site Web
To: Corentin Bajdek