Senior Mobile Game Developer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Game Developer to join Tilak and help us to build the future of digital medicine, making medical games with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal that will help people.
As part of the App Department, you will work on developing game and medical features for mobile applications (iOS & Android).
Within this framework, your main tasks will include :
- Development of the applications
- Development and conception of the games and medical modules
- Integration of the art and the design
- Building the architecture of the projects
- Providing the technical documents for the QRA department
- Publishing the applications to the stores
- Providing technical support to the production team
- Producing relevant documentation and reporting to the Chief Technical Officer
- Mobile development (iOS & Android) experience mandatory.
- At least 2 yrs of experience after graduation.
- At least one project shipped (in a professional environment, not during your studies).
- A working experience with Unity.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (GitHub).
Why join Tilak ?
- Opportunity to work with a small team of experienced game developers, top talent, passionate gamers, and outstanding scientists.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, fun and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Central and attractive offices in Paris
- Free coffee and drinks !
- Be part of something meaningful, in other words, the opportunity to change the world ?
And above all, motivation, and a passion for games !
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Laurent Herledan