Tools & SDK Programmer
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
Under the responsibility of our CTO, you will participate in the creation of the tool division of the studio. As part of the tool division you'll generally be handling the following :
- Providing support to the production teams.
- Developing tools for the production teams and also for the marketing team.
- The integration of new distribution platforms (shop fronts/consoles/SDK).
- The infra and network part and finally the dev ops.
We're looking for someone who can helps us with :
- Regular updates for console and partner SDKs.
- Improving current SDK integrations to offer a better experience to users.
- Ensuring the reliability and automation of our production platform (tools, process and workflow).
- Occasionally, server administration and configuration : network, Bash, NGinx, Git.
Here's an overview of our current technical environment, which will continue to evolve : Haxe, C#, Unity, Python, C, MongoDB, NWJS, Powershell, Bash. Coming soon : Docker, VMWare...
You'll need to :
- Be open minded (technically and humanly), caring, rigorous with a real desire to excel in your day-to-day work. A university degree is not a determining factor, we're really looking for passion !
- Really enjoy working in a team environment, with a friendly atmosphere and have a good sense of human relations.
- Really want to get involved in an independent studio. You will wear multiple hats here...
- Have a positive spirit, focused on finding effective solutions.
Experience required :
- Lover of clean, organized and efficient code !
- Master C and C++. Additional scripting language knowledge would be nice.
- Excellent mastery of Git.
- Communication and organisational skills (respecting schedules, reading - writing documentation, etc.)
Desired experience :
- Experience in DevOps.
- Experience in the practice and writing of tests (unitary, functional, integration, etc.)
- Knowledge of system and network administration.
- Master of the concepts of horizontal and vertical scalability, distributed infrastructure, virtualization.
- Existing knowledge of console SDKs (XboxOne/Ps4/Switch)
Your salary will depend on your experience, but we'll pay to secure the right profile. In any case we're always competitive within the industry standards, you can get an idea of the current averages here : www.afjv.com/url/26 (French)
The position is a permanent full time (35 hours/week) contract.
This position is evolutive and you will have ample opportunity to take on more and more responsibilities if you're interested. You'll have the opportunity to pass new certifications (AWS or others..)
On top of what we offer : comprehensive health care, subsidised public transport, flexible working hours, access to our library of books, games and professional development resources, work from home if you've got a little cold (and would ordinarily have come in), your own noise cancelling headphones, regular team lunches and events, accommodation for sporting life and staying fit, subsidised lunch (restaurant tickets), and a bunch of other stuff designed to make work life better for everyone.
Resume, cover letter, references, Website (if applicable)....
To: Recruitment manager