Permanent contract Paris (75)
Materialize game ideas into full hit games bringing fun to millions of players.
You will :
- Create and design hybrid casual games
- Maintain the live games and debug and deploy fixes and enhancements
- Deconstruct and analyse games mechanics in order to implement them
- Benchmark the mobile gaming market top trends and keep track of new design innovations
- Think about new hybrid casual gameplays or functionalities
What we are looking for
- Mon 6 months XP in mobile game development (including apprenticeship / internship) or having created at least one mobile game and published it on stores ?
- You are highly skilled in C# and you master the Unity work environment
- You have a good sense of "Game Feel" when developing Gameplay features and you keep track and try out the Top Chart games
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- Interest in Game Design
- Fluent in English
Why 8SEC ?
Join a Rocketship reinventing Mobile Gaming
We're writing the next chapter of mobile gaming. We're growing everyday, keeping our industry-lead in Hybrid Casual. There is no better time to join the Rocketship.
Boost your career
There are a lot of career opportunities at 8SEC and we make sure to push everyone to grow with their ambitions.
Join a united team
We like to celebrate our successes and bring the team together to build a stronger unit. We do quarter team building events, go to conferences, organize dinners to celebrate milestones...
Get great perks & tools
We provide top of the line hardware, and make sure everyone has the great tools they need to be creative. Focus on the games, we'll handle the rest : lunch vouchers, premium healthcare, etc
Linkedin profil or Resume
Portfolio if relevant
To: Recruitment manager