Tools Programmer (F/H)
Permanent contract Lyon (69)
To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Arkane studios is seeking talented Tools Programmers to join us in making ambitious AAA games.
These positions are opened to different levels of expertise, from industry veterans to less experienced candidates.
Reporting to the Lead Tools Programmer, the ideal candidate is responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of production tools, from the game editor to the build system
- Design and implement new tools across various game development disciplines (art, level design, animation, build automation)
- Communicate with other departments to improve and debug existing tools, workflow and practices
- Provide support and documentation to the users of the tools
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and C#
- Experience with game engine content tools and pipeline
- Excellent systems design experience
- Experience balancing performance and maintainability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Knowledge of the following is a plus :
- UI : MFC, WPF, QT
- Database : mongodb, MsSQl, Sqlite...
- Web tech : PHP, JSON, REST, Angular
- Edition Tool / SDK : Houdini, FaceFx, Maya
- Experience with multithreaded, real-time systems
- Game Services, Real-Time analytics & LiveOps
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program, free Fridays etc.
Resume, cover letter, website (if applicable)
To: Recruitment manager