Tools Programmer Full-Stack (F/H)
Permanent contract Lyon (69)
To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Arkane studios is seeking talented Tools Programmers to join us for a new unannounced project.
These positions are opened to different levels of expertise, from industry veterans to less experienced candidates.
Reporting to the technical direction, the ideal candidate is responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of production & monitoring tools relying on web technology and standalone python applications.
- Design and implement new tools across various game development disciplines (art, level design, animation, build automation)
- Communicate with other departments to improve and debug existing tools, workflow and practices
- Provide support and documentation to the users of the tools
- Professional experience in python programming
- Experience with 3d tools and 3D pipeline
- Expertise in database : Mongodb, MsSQl, Sqlite...
- Excellent systems design experience
- Experience in refactoring and maintainability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
Bonus skills :
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya
- Knowledge in C++ and/or C#
- Game Services, Real-Time analytics & LiveOps
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Today from the team at Arkane Lyon comes an innovative take on first-person action. "DEATHLOOP".
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, 25 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, etc.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager