Graphics Programmer (F/H)
Permanent contract Lyon (69)
To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Arkane studios is seeking talented Graphics Programmers to join us for a new unannounced project.
These positions are opened to different levels of expertise, from industry veterans to less experienced candidates.
Answering to the Lead Graphics Programmer, the ideal candidate is responsible for developing all the solutions related to the rendering of the game engine, from the lighting to visual effects.
- Improve and maintain the rendering modules of the game engine
- Develop shaders and quality effects to support the Art direction and unique visual style of the game
- Optimize the rendering code to get the best performance on all platforms
- Write clear, maintenable, portable C++ code
- Write and maintain custom shaders across a range of hardware
- Work well with other engineers, artists and designers
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Strong interest in cutting-edge rendering algorithms ( lighting models, PBR, shadows, volumetric & atmospheric effects, ray tracing, ...)
- Good understanding of any low-level graphics APIs (Dx12, Vulkan...)
- Experience with shader programming
- Graphics debugging using pix, renderdoc or similar tools
- Thorough understanding of multithreaded & real-time systems
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
Desired Skills :
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Development experience on consoles or Pc with at least one game shipped
- Expertise in computer shaders
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Today from the team at Arkane Lyon comes an innovative take on first-person action. "DEATHLOOP".
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, 25 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, etc.
Resume, cover letter, website (if applicable)
To: Responsable du recrutement