Senior FrontEnd Engineer
Permanent contract Remote (00)
As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We're looking for a talented senior frontend engineer who is highly technical, creative, and extremely user focused.
What you will be doing :
- The role involves interfacing with design, implementing features, and being a strong advocate for the user.
- You will be working with a lead frontend engineer and reporting to him.
What are looking for :
Requirements for the role include :
- Obsession for building and shipping amazing user experiences
- Experience feature development in close collaboration with design
- Familiarity with test-driven development (Jest, Cypress, etc)
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub
- Passion for shaping and scaling an early stage, user-first application
- Self-motivation : highly autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Teamwork : excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity.
- Good spoken and written communication skills (English)
Experience that would be great for you to have (or you'd be excited about acquiring) :
- Working knowledge of TypeScript
- Working knowledge of Storybook
- Previous remote-work experience
- Previous startup/growth-stage experience
- Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL
- Google's GCP Suite including Google Endpoints
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity / Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2.5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
Salary according to experience
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date : As soon as possible
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.
Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games : ) !
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager