The DOGAMÍ team is looking for a serious and motivated Unity Developer to help us build "The Petaverse".
Our Marketplace is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape DOGAMÍ at its core. As a DOGAMÍ Unity Developer, you will be going through an iterative, hands-on process of helping us shape the product as you bring our ground-breaking new project, "The Petaverse" from concept to production. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for blockchain, NFTs & gaming, we have the perfect job for you !
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
As a Unity developer, you will be responsible for building gameplay systems and features. You will work closely with our team of programmers, designers and producers to drive decisions for the projects you will be involved in.
- Ability to balance immediate development deadlines while maintaining long term and strategic goals
- Attention to detail in all phases of development
- A passion for bringing groundbreaking experiences to market
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders
- Translate design specifications into functional deliverables
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Knowledge of interfacing with backoffice servers
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
Why join us ?
- Epic mission : join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact : joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We're looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Latest Tech : when you join DOGAMÍ, you'll be exposed to the newest and most disruptive tech there is
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and artistic backgrounds
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Competitive Salary : a competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions (including performance-based token bonus) and benefits (Swile, Alan, ...)
- Tokens : we want all our employees to contribute to the success of DOGAMÍ and we will award $DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays : we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Bonding Activities : get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
- Beautiful and central office in Paris (WeWork St-Lazare) + remote work (WFH) up to 60%
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to : race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.