Virtual Regatta, the e-sailing worldwide leader, is a 52 Entertainment company, with the ambition to become the most famous and played game for boat and regatta lovers.
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic engineer with a passion in the digital entertainment, (e-)sailing and engineering & development of complex and versatile backend systems.
Virtual Regatta is in the process of restructuring the whole backend with new gaming-standard technologies and best-practices, to allow for future developments and ambitions of the game. We need help from great engineers to join the journey.
If you love to code, video games, you're looking for a position to develop your career and learn a lot, and you are looking to join the gaming industry, this job is for you !
- Develop new features for VRO and VRI games
- Fix bugs and optimize code
- Write from scratch game servers, game services and game admin dashboards.
- Maintain the existing system
- Manage the team and the product
- Presides over weekly meetings (present work of the backend team)
- If possible and if wanted, can work on the Unity client