Who we are : PlayMakers
We're a team of entrepreneurs, who scaled games to hundreds of millions of downloads, and built top-tier tools and software for the gaming industry. Today, we're building the future of user-generated content (UGC). We're here to help game development studios engage their players further, turn them into creators, and reward them through our simple API.
We are allowing any game to benefit from the power of UGC, showcased by amazing games like Minecraft, Roblox or Fortnite in the past.
Your main responsibility will be to deploy, optimize and maintain our solution on the cloud :
- 1. Cloud architecture (AWS)
- 2. Deployment of a scalable REST API (and callbacks)
- 3. Databases setup
- 4. Security, Authentication
- 5. Continuous Integration / Delivery
- 6. Testing and monitoring
This is not a project management position, but a role aiming to bring the product to life. A wide variety of glue code, tests and documentation will likely have to be delivered.
What's in it for you ?
- Opportunity to build a team
- Work on a creative product, at the crossroad of the creative economy, and the gaming industries
- Ownership of the company
- Join the company early, backed by top-tier funds