We are looking for engineers and researchers in the field of technologies related to game development. The role requires to explore, define and implement software solutions in the fields of
- Physical simulation
- Real-time rendering
- Procedural and AI driven content generation
- High performance implementation
The goal will be to aim for, and exceed state of the art solutions in these fields, using current and next generation Nintendo platforms. It will be necessary to collaborate with game developers to bring new technologies to the market, and, of course, smiles to our users' faces !
The operating environments are Linux/Windows, and the Nintendo consoles' OS and SDK.
Nintendo is an international company, and employees are expected to collaborate in a multicultural environment.
We are looking for people who :
- have knowledge in one or more of the fields mentioned above
- are passionate about what they do
- are problem solvers and fast learners
- want to push the boundaries
- are autonomous and team players
The following are desirable :
- master's degree or PhD in computer science or a relevant scientific field
- experience in the game development or the computer graphics industry
- numerical simulation
- signal processing
- mathematical optimization
- ability to critically analyze research papers (Siggraph, ...)
- other programming languages (python, rust, ...)
- Console development
All these items are not required, but we expect candidates to display outstanding skills in some.
We expect candidates to be proficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French and Japanese is appreciated.