(Senior) Gameplay Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a (Senior) Gameplay Programmer to assist, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer, with :
- The analysis of game design needs
- Games features' conception & architecture
- Implementation of designed features
You will cover various areas according to Amplitude's needs and your affinities : gameplay, network, GUI, tools, AI...
- Master's degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers...)
- Fully fluent in English
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement