Fixed term contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a Programmer to assist us - under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer - with the support of a wider range of (distribution) platforms.
You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction.
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Enough build control to adapt to each platform
- Enough gameplay sensibility to understand the code and modify/adapt it according to each platform's needs.
- Enough UI sensibility to modify/adapt our interfaces depending on the platform requirements.
- Master's degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a relevant position
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers...)
- Autonomous and pragmatic
(Very) Welcome Bonuses !
- Basic knowledge of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers in general.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement