Senior Gameplay Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to assist, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer, with :
- The study of game design needs
- Games features conception & architecture
- Implementation of designed features
You will cover various areas according to Amplitude's needs and your affinities : gameplay, network, GUI, tools, AI...
Required experience & skills
- Master's degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers...)
- Fully fluent in English
(Very) Welcome Bonuses !
- Specific expertise in particular field (GUI, tools, network, AI or 3D)
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager