Senior AI Programmer
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a Senior AI Programmer.
More specifically, under the supervision of the Technical Director and current Lead AI Programmer, you will :
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to understand AI needs
- Develop and implement features (conception & architecture) to create an efficient AI, smart and fun to play
- Have a global view of all AI development and help the Lead AI Programmer to defines the technical direction of the AI Team.
- Develop the AI framework to improve the AI of Amplitude Games.
- Mentor Junior AI Programmer / AI Designer
Required experience :
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics or equivalent expertise
- +8 years of experience in a similar or relevant position
- AI specialization with an excellent theoretical knowledge
- Good understanding of multi-threading, optimization and performances problematics
Required skills and profile :
- Proficient in C# ability, Unity understanding
- Good knowledge of mathematics, computer science and artificial intelligence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers...)
- Responsible & creative
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Equipe RH