Senior Game Programmer
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
Shiro Games is the maker of the million seller Northgard and upcoming Darksburg. We are looking for an experienced game programmer to join our growing team of passionate developers on an unannounced project. This role offers the opportunity to lead our programming efforts on brand new games from prototyping to launch.
- Work side by side with designers, artists, and engineers implement and iterate on game systems
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game's production and development
- Use rapid prototyping to experiment with game design
- Regularly play test and provide feedback on the game
- Strong OO programming skills (Haxe, C++...)
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process
- Ability to analyze game designer requests and iterate with designers to deliver implementations that are fun and engaging while still being robust and performant
- B.S. in computer science and 3+ years professional experience with at least one shipped title
- A passion for making and playing games
- Team-oriented but self-motivated
Based in Bordeaux, in a very cool neighborhood near many restaurants, pubs, etc.
Salary will be based on profile.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Fanny Laraignou