Senior Gameplay Programmer
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
Shiro Games are the creators of Evoland, Darksburg and the multi million seller Northgard. Since 2012, we have created games that personally appeal to us, with small development teams. We work fast, but we never crunch.
Today we are looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to join our team of passionate developers and help us create the best experiences for our players. You'll work on a new unannounced project side by side with designers, artists and engineers to implement and iterate on game systems (e.g. combat, AI, progression systems, etc.).
- Strong OO programming skills (Haxe, C++...).
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process.
- Ability to analyze game designer requests and iterate with them to deliver implementations that are fun and engaging while still being robust and performant.
- B.S. in computer science and 3+ years professional experience, with at least one shipped title.
- A passion for making and playing games.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Full time job based in Bordeaux, in a very nice neighborhood near many restaurants, pubs, etc.
- Help during relocation process (VISA if required, housing research) with fees taken in charge.
- Salary will be based on profile.
CV and portfolio, if possible.
To: Fanny Laraignou