Mobile Programmer - Owlient (H/F)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As an integral part of Ubisoft's mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile. We're looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.
As a Mobile Programmer, you will work on Tom Clancy's Elite Squad, a mobile game that was presented at Ubisoft's 2019 E3 conference.
Your missions will be to :
- Implement new game functions from gameplay features to user interface
- Design modules, tools or components to integrate into complex systems
- Ensure a user-centric approach and a perfect use of game engine features and tools
- Profile, optimize and improve game performances
- Challenge team's work and yours with other programmers
- Communicate efficiently with other teams to solve issues and reach the quality target
- Keep up-to-date on best practices, new techniques, and share knowledge with the team
- 3 to 5 years at an equivalent position
- At least one 3D game released on iOS and Android
- Excellent skills in C# and expertise with the Unity 3D engine
- Knowledge of technical constraints on mobile
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Polyvalent, rigorous and autonomous but with a team spirit
- Passionate about games, design, technology, with a forward-thinking approach
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and an ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members (mainly designers & artists)
Owlient - A Ubisoft Studio in Paris :
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high-quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Service Recrutement