Are you passionate about technical issues in the field of optimization and rendering ? Do you want to join a large-scale project and have a real impact on its quality ? Our studio, behind Ubisoft Mobile's most ambitious project, is looking for a Rendering Programmer ! Want to join the adventure ?
As part of a passionate team responsible for running our most beautiful games on Mobile platforms (and maybe even more ...), you will join the production of our unannounced AAA game at the beginning of production.
Your main missions will be :
- Define the graphic needs in collaboration with the Artists, the Producer and the Tech team ;
- Optimize GPU performance and settings in order to have the best framerate / quality balance ;
- Develop tools that will allow Artists and Gameplay Programmers to be autonomous ;
- Produce and implement optimized shaders, FX and Post-FX AAA ;
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new techniques in order to identify the visual "must-haves" of tomorrow ;
- Benchmark our competitors and be proactive.
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Live a unique experience ...
- Be part of the teams of the 3rd largest video game publisher in the world
- Have the opportunity to work on the most famous Ubisoft licenses as well as new IPs
- Participate in mobile and cross-platform AAA projects
- Gain skills by learning from the best
- Work with passionate colleagues to create the best possible gaming experiences
... And benefit from many advantages :
- 4 free Ubisoft physical games per year and unlimited access to the Ubisoft Connect catalog
- Lunch vouchers
- Reimbursement of 50% of the transport costs
- Ticket reduction (concerts / shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- ... And much more !
This position is available now in Montreuil !
Are you convinced ? Please apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will get back to you soon ?
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day : from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher ; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects) !