Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of Ubisoft French studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids. About fifteen Ubisoft experts from all over the world have joined the studio to share their energy and their passion to join this new adventure !
Announced as AAA studio production, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and will eventually reach 200 employees. As of today, the team already counts over 100 talents from more than 12 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and in one of the most beautiful regions of France, the studio is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands and an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio !
- Understanding and following the visual style of the game and the concept guidelines, and make that shine through in the concepts
- Producing sketches to help the AD show the preliminary project intentions
- Stating ideas based on direction and the advancement of the project with screenshot paint overs and creates of new illustrations
- Effectively communicating visual intentions with wider team
- Making any necessary changes to ensure that the work is in keeping with the artistic vision
- Convey the color pallets sought by AD by using it in concepts iterate on selected sketches by adding more detail
- Accounting for technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic concepts