Technical Content Validator M/F
CDD Annecy (74)
Description du poste
Ubisoft Annecy Production Studio is currently looking for a Technical Content Validator (M/F) to join a team in charge of developing AAA games.
As a Technical Content Validator, you will be part of the Technical Art Team acting as bridge between Prop Art/QC & QA and Technical Art teams, being in charge of providing feedback and validating props that will be used in the game, making sure that the quality and functionality meets AAA standards.
Main responsibilities :
- Making sure the content going through the pipeline is optimized accordingly to the engine requirements
- Working closely with Artists, providing technical feedback on props/assets (naming conventions, poly count, broken destruction, collisions set up, etc.)
- Maintaining and creating Jira Dashboards to show the current state of validation & validated props
- Making sure the fixes are properly implemented and gameplay ready (Regression).
Position available Spring 2019 in Annecy !
Profil du candidat
You are passionate about video games, you are consumer-oriented in your daily tasks. You are problem solver and an exceptional communicator, thriving to deliver a gaming experience at the best quality as possible.
Required skills and experience :
- Previous experience in 3D Art and / or QA
- Knowledge of assets creation workflow (High poly -> Low poly)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- You have a technical English, and you had no problems speaking or understand your professional interlocutors.
Additional desired skills :
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and how Material / Normal maps work
- Basic Jira knowledge (Creation of Dashboards, Custom filters and custom searches)
- Experience in working with game engines is a plus
- Knowledge of 3d software (3DMax, Maya, Modo)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means :
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website.
A l'attention de : Responsable du recrutement