Junior Technical Artist
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As a Jr Tech Artist, you will support the development of prototypes, products/services at the Ubisoft Strategic Innovation Lab. You will be interacting with the different and small teams of no more than 12 people to help them navigate new business models, new usages, and new techs.
You will test your ideas in Unity, Blender, by sketching as fast as possible and test them by asking people around you.
We are NOT looking for a tech artist who is in charge of animation prep (rigging), we are looking for an artist who can draw, create a look and feel and implement it, with strong interest for tech (rendering, animation tech)
- You have a background in art, and/or animation and programming
- You have an intermediate level of C# and are able to integrate assets in Unity 3D
- You use Blender
- You are comfortable in both English and French
- You are eager to build experiences to enrich people's life,
- You love games, not narrative nor linear games but games built around focused, simple from an user perspective but very well thought mechanics,
- You have a strong interest in entertainment and innovation
- Tight constraints boost your creativity
- Sustainability, and the 21st century challenges for humanity are a key subject for you
- Collaboration brings you energy, you wish to be on top of your game while remaining humble, you enjoy looking for frugal ways to prototype, produce and operate in order to avoid
human impact and reduce environmental impact. You are eager to learn and share learnings with Ubisoft community
- You are comfortable exploring and not afraid of change as several pivots can happen along the course of a prototype or product/service production
- Your communication skills are excellent and you know how to pitch
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement
You must be logged in to apply for this adLog InBack