Junior Technical Artist (F/H)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
The Ubisoft Strategic Innovation Lab is an internal think tank, reporting to the CEO. Its mission is to lead transversal change-oriented projects that will help Ubisoft stay ahead of the competition.
The team consists of people coming from various backgrounds : business consulting, marketing, philosophy, game development... As a Junior Technical Artist, you will be part of the Makers' team (8 people) which is the studio that develops games prototypes within the Lab.
- You will support the development of prototypes, products / services by drawing assets, creating a look and feel and implementing them, with strong interest for tech (rendering, animation tech),
- You will be interacting with different and small teams of no more than 12 people to help them navigate new business models, new usage, and new techs,
- You will test your ideas in Unity, Blender, by sketching as fast as possible and test them by asking people around you.
Benefiting from a first experience as a technical artist (internship, apprenticeship included), you have a background in art, animation or programming. You seek to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun" and you recognize yourself in the description below :
- Unity 3D is one of your best friend, C# as well. Integrating assets in Unity is child's play for you. If you know Blender, you score an additional point,
- You are passionate about games and most of all, games with very well thought mechanisms. You practice a constant watch of new trends within the entertainment and innovation industries,
- Whether in the language of Shakespeare or Molière, you communicate fluently and clearly,
- You are comfortable exploring and not afraid of change as several pivots can happen along the course of a prototype or product / service production. You remain calm and creative under tight constraints,
- Collaboration brings you energy, you wish to be on top of your game while remaining humble, you enjoy looking for frugal ways to prototype, produce and operate in order to avoid human impact and reduce environmental impact. You are eager to learn and share learnings with Ubisoft community.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement
You must be logged in to apply for this adLog InBack