Fixed term contract Bègles (33)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a multi-talented Lead Artist who is charge of the artistic quality of the apps.
You work with the Game Designer to :
- lead the art direction on the projects
- create 2D sketches to illustrate artistic briefs
- create arts for the apps
You also manage the relationships with our outsourced artists to deliver all the assets needed for the projects.
We are looking for a lead artist with high quality standards and keen eye for details
Throughout the process, you work with all members of the Marboteam and sub-contractors, you need to communicate effectively in French and English.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in art direction or project management
- You have experience in child targeted design
- Creative, crafty and collaborative
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas through documentation and visuals
- Able to think critically and evaluate games for the target audience
- Experienced with an iterative design process involving rapid prototyping
- Bonus points for experience in designing learning and education games
- Fluent / Professional english skills
- Skills in animation is a strong bonus
Based in Bordeaux
Compensation depending on experience and profile
6 months contract (renewable)
If it sounds like a job for you, please tell us more about you, why you want to join us and how you can be a part of Marbotic future (required : resumé, references, cover letter).
To: Responsable du recrutement