We are currently looking for a Senior Creative director to join our team at Biborg ; to drive conception & design on creative recommendations, and to oversee key production activities.
This person must have a solid entertainment industry background, a vast experience in communication strategy and ideation, as well as management skills and an active interest and expertise in gaming.
About the role
As Creative Director, you will handle talented creative resources and work closely with the agency top management and the strategy & consulting team to deliver engaging creative recommendations and oversee key assets production.
With great creative input based on your understanding of the briefs and strategic insights from the consulting team, you will encourage, catalyze, challenge and polish creative and artistic team ideas/designs.
You will arrange brainstorming sessions and creative workshops both internally or with the clients.
To achieve amazing creative work you will manage internal and external resources, cultivating Biborg's network and adding yours in the mix.
With excellent written and verbal communication skills, humble dedication and perfect understanding of entertainment and videogame culture, you will actively participate on pitch presentations and chemistry meetings to represent and defend the creative excellence of the agency.
You are extremely curious, highly inclusive and open minded, tech enthusiast and multicreative, with great leadership qualities ; able to share ideas of your own and absolutely open to assimilate and sublimate ideas from the team, with the ability to express constructive feedback to maximize the talents of Biborg.
- Work with the team to produce innovative concepts : lead units, premium digital campaigns, dynamic or static assets, social activations, interactive installations, DOOH...
- Evaluate trends, assess new tools and keep up-to-date with the latest innovations.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand identities and implement creative guidelines to ensure every aspects of our campaigns are visually and editorially consistent.
- Supervise creative resources on daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Collaborate on our R&D program (prototypes) to fuel innovative ideas.
- Guide the development of exceptional and well-crafted content that meet Biborg's highest standards beyond clients' expectations and requirements.