UI Artist (H/F)
Permanent contract Bordeaux (France)
We are looking for a talented UI Artist to join our studio in Bordeaux.
You will join our growing team and work on exciting games. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help to create our new IP.
The UI Artists will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the graphic elements of the videogame interface and the menu. In particular they will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu and make the game user-friendly.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces ;
- Shape UI and menu according to game design needs and art direction ;
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces ;
- Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guideline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
- Strong graphic design skills (quick sketch, layouts and mockup) ;
- Strong knowledge of industry standard 2D graphic tools (e.g. and Adobe® Photoshop® ; Illustrator ; Adobe® Flash® ; After Effects etc.) ;
- Experience with real-time engines (Unity, UE4)
- Ability to design and implement UI solutions to improve the ergonomic quality of the game ;
- Previous experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design ;
- Proficiency in scripting (ActionScript, Python etc.)
- Experience on motion graphics.
- Previous experience in game development will be much appreciated
- Passionate about games
- Be familiar with both style : realistic and cartoon would be a plus.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement