Permanent contract Paris (75)
Playwing is looking for a talented Marketing Artist to join our HQ in Paris, France. Our small, experienced team is committed to building fresh, high-quality games across genres, platforms, and target audiences. At Playwing, we strongly believe in putting the fun front and center, and polishing every aspect of the player experience. This is a unique opportunity to take part of an exciting adventure at an early stage, as the company gears up for major releases in 2020. If you're passionate about crafting high quality games, you're in the right place. Join us in our quest to create top-notch games for everyone !
As Marketing Artist embedded within editorial and user acquisition teams, you will be in charge of designing and producing high quality advertising materials, that will be used to push company's titles on the market.
We are looking for someone who will :
- Design the creatives, defining the scenario that will best serve the game and the purpose of user acquisition, and produce these creatives
- Constantly study the latest trends of social media and gaming ads, self-trained in new technologies, continue to produce innovative and impactful assets that are adapted to media platforms and their evolution
- Work closely with UA manager to test new ads ideas and analyse the performance of each asset
The ideal person for the job has :
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere
- Strong skills in video editing, have a taste for scriptwriting, storytelling and narration
- First experience in an online-advertising firm or executing creative assets in-house for a mobile technology company
- Great understanding of gaming
- Strong culture of social media
- Strong skills in English, especially in writing
- Result oriented attitude
- Bonus : Knowledge of Unity or similar. Or you are ready to learn fast.
This is a full-time role at our office in Paris, France.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager