We are looking for an experienced and talented Concept Artist to join our studio in Bordeaux.
You will join our growing team and work on exciting games. You will work closely with other artists, directors, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help new fantastic Multiplayer PC IP in Dark Fantasy Universe.
The concept artist will develop the 2D elements that will constitute the graphic representations of ideas, provide inspiration and become references for the art teams as well as the production team at large.
You will be responsible of :
- Collaborate closely with the Art Director to produce quality designs that define and expand the look of the game
- Create sketch, draw and design art concepts for use by Production Artists to create their game content
- Create creatures and characters, armors, weapons and props, and ensure that concept art is consistent with defined visual style for the game
- Conceptualize via quick sketches and digital illustrations to help the art director show the project intentions
- State ideas based on direction and the advancement of the project with screenshot paint overs and retakes of existing illustrations
- Effectively communicate visual intentions with wider teams
- Make any necessary iterations to ensure that the work is in keeping with the artistic vision
- Convey the colour pallets sought by the art director by using it in concepts
- Iterate on selected sketches by adding more detail
- Account for technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic concepts
- Carry out all other related tasks