Art Director - Cartoon / Fantasy
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
We are looking for a talented Art director to join our studio in Bordeaux.
You will join our growing team and work on exciting games. You will work closely with producers, and game production team , where both your technical skills and creative vision will help to work on our new MOBILE IP.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
As the Art Director, you will be the creative driver of all art aspects from the design and development of artwork to the supervision over environment, character, and visual effects. you will coaching and managing artists to create stunning game art.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Work with the core team to establish a clear artistic vision for the game
- Define and enrich the visual identity of the game ;
- Create diverse, innovative and functional art style for the game,
- Set up the best practices and standards for art production, based on industry benchmarks and share your expertise with the team members ;
- Review and validate the assets ;
- Oversee the whole game's graphic quality and art content production in collaboration with the art team to meet the requirements in terms of quality of the project while respecting technical, time and budget contraints.
- Manage, train and develop the art team
- Clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of the studio/project.
- Track record of shipping major mobile games with experienced in both 3D & 2D titles as a team lead ; an appetite for fantasy , medieval cartoon games is a plus ;
- Must have completed one full production cycle on a game from beginning to end
- Good knowledge of specific tools (3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop,Substance ...)
- Experienced in Artistic Pillars for the game.
- Should be well versed with creating pipelines for a 3D Mobile Project, in all aspects of creation.
- Have a portfolio showing your ability to create artwork from a range of different styles for Casual, Midcore and Hardcore that will appeal to a global audience
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Desire to understand the customers' preferences and the ability to produce appealing art ;
- Interest in F2P Mobile
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude
- Problem solving attitude
- Able to drive change and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles
- English fluent
This is a full-time position in our office of Bordeaux in France.
To join us please provide :
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site.
To: Responsable du recrutement