Illustrator / Marketing Artist
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
As an illustrator, you will create high quality concepts and assets for our new IP, Century Age of Ashes, to be used across various social and advertising platforms.
You will work with the artistic team to translate the art style of our game into a wide range of assets in multiple formats such as graphics, social media assets, user acquisition materials and videos.
If you like dragons, this position offers an exciting opportunity to concept, construct and animate ads that will be seen by millions of potential players around the world.
You will be part of the Art team and will report directly to the Art Director of the studio.
Job responsibilities :
- Create a wide variety of high quality marketing & communication images in order to promote our games
- Develop and execute original concepts for marketing campaigns, brand expanding initiatives and social presence channels
- Provide quick sketches and mock-ups
- Prepare and deliver final layout in required format
- Participate in the brand visual identity definition and make sure it is respected in all the marketing assets
- Work with the artistic team in order to make sure marketing assets are consistent with the games
- A previous experience in the video game industry
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite and After Effects
- Excellent design skills
- You have the ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns
- Able to create new or manipulate existing styles of art into polished, usable formats, across many mediums
- Passion about gaming and its industry
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Motion Design knowledge is a plus
- Good level in French & English
Permanent contract (CDI). Position based in Bordeaux, France.
Resume / Cover letter / Portfolio
We are expecting a well rounded and exciting portfolio with examples of your work. We would like to see a clear picture of your process, how you execute your ideas from start to finish and how you apply your ideas to dragons and video games.
To: Recruitment manager