Character Artist (Mobile) H/F
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
Model characters, dragons, and other fantastic creatures in a medieval / dark fantasy universe (3D High & Low Poly models, shaders, textures) in compliance with the artistic direction (concept art, graphic references), technical and production deadlines.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in modeling and texturing of realistic or stylized characters,
- Mastery of the creation of realistic textures and materials, including normal map and PBR techniques,
- Proficiency with 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Designer (or equivalent software),
- Understanding of the full production flow : from modeling, to rigging and skinning,
- You have a good knowledge of the technical constraints to be considered for modeling and integrating assets in a real time engine,
- You are motivated and proactive,
- You are passionate about video games,
- You are familiar with fantasy universes / bestiaries and creatures,
- Good organization and time management skills,
- A mobile experience,
- An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines, and efficient game development processes.
- Possibility of remote days,
- Meal card of 10 euros / day,
- Public transport costs are covered at 50%,
- Friendly environment (Team Building) and challenging,
- Other advantages : Company mutual insurance / healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF...
City : Bordeaux (France)
Availability : ASAP
Resume, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager