Sandfall Interactive is a new studio based in France, in the sunny city of Montpellier. We are a fun and ambitious bunch, focusing on premium games for PC and next gen consoles as these are the games we love the most, and we are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to start this journey with us.
The first game we are working on is Project W, an ambitious 3D third-person turn-based jRPG-inspired game with a realistic western art style. The game is planned to release on Unreal Engine 5.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will have a lot of autonomy and freedom to establish your vision both artistically and technically. We are looking for someone who combines great artistic sense with a deep knowledge of technical methods to achieve visual excellence inside Unreal Engine.
- Establish technical pipelines to allow the team to achieve its visual goals.
- Work directly inside UE4 to create state of the art visuals.
- Help artists to implement their assets into the engine.
- Educate the team about new technologies that can improve the production efficiency.
- Work together with the Creative Director and the Art Director to establish a strong artistic vision for the game.