As a Gameplay Animator at Darewise, you will animate a diversity of characters, props and creatures, with various methods (keyframe and mocap), and with involvement throughout every step of production, including reference gathering, prototyping, integration in Unreal Engine 4, and polishing.
You will work in a collaborative and creative environment and be a force of proposals for other departments, namely designers, artists and programmers.
You will also have the opportunity to show and develop your diversity by being involved with all animation related activities, which in time, could include cutscenes, interaction sequences, and much more.
With the rest of the team, you will participate in frequent internal playtests of our live product to give feedback on the game and understand the context in which your animations are being used.
Life Beyond is an exciting and super-ambitious third-person, open world, social adventure, set in a brand new Sci-Fi universe. Come help us push the visual quality bar of online games !
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
- Able to work with multiple cross-functional teams to bring characters and vehicles to life
- Experience in the development and maintenance of animation in Unreal Engine 4
- Implement animation within Unreal Engine 4
- Build customized tools and scripts to increase the productivity and efficiency of the animation team
- Rigging and Skinning models of figures and creatures
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: AZEEMULLAH, Arshadh Ahamed