2D VFX Artist (Unity - Remote)
Freelance Remote (00)
Rogueside is looking for an experienced 2d VFX Artist to support our new action platformer game.
We're focusing on finding a person with strong artistic and technical skills, to join us in bringing our newest game world(s) to life ! Specifically, we are looking for somebody to help us with combat VFX, impacts, explosions, all the fun stuff that happens in and around the battle.
- Create particle effects and other custom visual effects for each specific character attack move, special ability or weapon
- Use Unity's particle system.
- Adjust Unity shaders to get the desired results.
- Ability to produce stylized results
- Use Shader Graph, Amplify Shader Editor or write custom URP shaders
We're open to working with freelance VFX artists, working remote from home
Rogueside is a game studio dedicated to make great games in many shapes and sizes.
Developer of Guns, Gore and Cannoli 1 + 2 and Hidden Through Time.
We've been making innovative and outstanding projects since 2010, and that's not about to change. The office is located in Geel, Belgium and is very accessible from all major nearby cities, there's no better place to work.
Its all about the design, art and code ! And our team got it all covered with several years of experience. Everything we do is true to our goals of pursuing new experiences and putting players first.
Send your CV + Resume + Portfolio url
To: Recruitment manager