UI Artist Senior
Permanent contract Télétravail (00)
You will be essential in assisting our UI/UX efforts, by imagining, conceptualising, and implementing UI for gameplay features in an agile and iterative game development process. Focus your artistic talent to build quality products with a team of committed artists, designers and engineers. Creating clean, beautiful user interfaces, critical for success in the casual market space.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience as a UI Artist.
- Strong understanding of UI and usability principles.
- Strong graphic design skills ; typography, iconography, composition, layout, motion design and a keen eye for colour.
- Experience with Unity.
- Ninja level Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with 2D mockup/wireframing software.
- Experience with source control systems such as Perforce and/or Git.
- Work with the Art Director and feature owners to visualise elegant and fun solutions to complex ideas.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to creatively execute designs from wireframe through to final implementation.
- Work with production management to prioritise tasks and have a good understanding of workflows.
Helpful to have :
- Experience with mobile / casual games.
- Experience with 3D modeling.
- Experience using other Adobe tools such as After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- A level head and not afraid of creative clashes.
- Willingness to help guide and mentor artists throughout all phases of development in creating high fidelity art.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
Your portfolio should include examples of dynamic user interfaces that you have created. Showing a variety of stylization would be advantageous.
Demonstration of your process would be great to see. Sketches, wireframes, designs and final implementation.
To: Responsable du recrutement