The DOGAMÍ team is looking for a serious and motivated Marketing Artist to help us build "The Petaverse".
The game is in early stages of development, so your opinions and input will help us shape DOGAMÍ at its core. As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be able to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to : web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
You will report directly to our co-founder & Chief Marketing Officer Adrien, who is in charge of marketing, social media, platform scaling.. Your primary objective will be to contract partnerships in Europe and overseas with the most prestigious brands. The Artistic Direction is validated by our Artistic Director Gregory Magadoux.
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
Main activities of the position :
- Production of 2D assets (Ads, banners, logos, visuals for social media, presentations, ...) from scratch or by using existing elements.
- Production of short videos for social networks
- Production of posing for dogs (rendering, compositing)
- Adaptation of your creations to multiple formats (web, social networks, print, etc.)
- Proposal of creative ideas to enhance our brand while respecting our artistic direction and marketing vision