Game Artist 3D
Permanent contract Paris / Remote (75)
The Dogami team is looking for a serious and motivated Game Artist 3D to help us build "The Petaverse".
The game is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape Dogami at its core. As a Dogami Game Artist 3D, you will be going through an iterative, hands-on process of helping us shape the product as you bring our ground-breaking new project, "The Petaverse" from concept to playability. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for blockchain, NFTs & gaming, we have the perfect job for you !
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
- Develop high-quality 3D assets following the art direction and style established for the project
- Modeling and texturing 3D game assets
- Continuously deliver, learn and iterate on our product
- Actively collaborate with the programming and game design teams in the implementation process to ensure optimal use of polygons,
- shaders and textures for mobile games
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- At least 3 years of experience as 3D Game Artist or similar positions
- Very good experience with Unity
- Mastering shaders creation for mobile
- Knowledge of implementing 3D assets into Unity
- Knowledge of Lighting and Rendering
- Extensive experience with 3D modeling tools (3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush...)
- Knowledge of VFX creation would be appreciated
- Experience with Substance Painter is a plus !
- Be autonomous and proactive
- Able to communicate and work in English
Why join us ?
- Epic mission : join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact : joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We're looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Latest Tech : when you join DOGAMÍ, you'll be exposed to the newest and most disruptive tech there is
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and artistic backgrounds
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Competitive Salary : a competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions (including performance-based token bonus) and benefits (Swile, Alan, ...)
- Tokens : we want all our employees to contribute to the success of DOGAMÍ and we will award $DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays : we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Bonding Activities : get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
- Beautiful and central office in Paris (WeWork St-Lazare) + remote work (WFH) up to 60%
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to : race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
You can submit your application in English or French !
To: Recruitment manager