Lead technical artist
Permanent contract Paris (75)
As a lead technical artist, you will be in charge of leading a team of 5+ junior 3D artists through production of 3D assets. These 3D assets will be ported to our real time 3D web viewer, to metaverse platforms and/or will star in CGI videos made by our art team.
Your creative focus will span across modeling, sculpting, texturing, animation, photogrammetry, rendering, scene building,... Our goal is to always be striving for photorealism and fidelity across all of those fields.
As Lead Technical Artist, you will most importantly lead a small team of artists, you will manage staffing and deadlines, as well as finding new ways to upgrade our processes and the quality of the assets.
- 5+ years of experience as a 3D generalist.
- A managing experience inside a 3D or video game studio is a plus
- A taste for photorealism and detail, an ambition to always push the boundaries of what can be achieved in terms of photorealism and fidelity.
- A curious mind about the up and coming 3D technologies and usages.
- A will to share and collaborate with others, should it be your 3d team, fashion and art focused teammates, developers, scan artists.
- Experience with real-time (video game/web) and its constraints.
- Experience with photogrammetry.
Availability in Paris.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Jérôme Vivier