Technical Artist (M/F/NB) - J-RPG Project
153 candidates • Permanent contract Castelnau Le Lez (34)
As part of the development of a stylized-3D turn-based J-RPG for consoles and PC, we are looking for a Technical Artist for a permanent contract (CDI) or freelance position to join our team.
Your main missions will be as follows :
- Create and optimize artistic creation and integration pipelines to ensure the highest quality rendering and game performance, in collaboration with various roles within the team and in line with the game's artistic direction.
- Resolve technical issues related to the 3D production pipeline.
- Advocate for the team on processes and tools to optimize the game.
- Contribute to improving production processes.
- Participate in collective brainstorming to enhance game quality.
- Engage in artistic and technical research and monitoring.
- You are a compassionate individual and can work in an organized and autonomous manner, within a team, with respect and attentiveness to others.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and a proactive approach to finding solutions.
- You already have experience in the industry.
- You are proficient in the Unity engine, shadergraph, URP, and you have a sensitivity to lighting and post-processing in colorful environments.
- You are comfortable with 100% remote work. We consider setting up physical offices in the future for those who prefer it.
- You have a good level of spoken and written English. A minimum knowledge of French is required, or at least a willingness to learn it.
- You are located in a time zone that is within approximately +/- 6 hours of France.
- You have a good understanding of J-RPGs.
- You have an interest in VFX and beautiful shaders.
Position available for a permanent contract (CDI) as soon as possible - We will also consider freelance applications.
35 hours per week - flexible hours with a central core from 10 : 00 AM to 4 : 00 PM (with a lunch break, of course) - no crunch time.
Negotiable remuneration, up to euros2300 gross, depending on your location and experience. The salary will be subject to review based on the success of our next milestone planned for August 2024 at the latest, and your performance.
For permanent contracts in France, good health insurance - paid 50% by the company
Please send us your CV, a note specifying your availability to start the contract, and your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
To: Responsable du recrutement