The conception of Anime Style characters from A to Z :
- Modeling from the Concepts Arts
- UVs and Texturing
- Skining / Weights and Rigging
- Character Posing
Having a mix of technical and artistic skills is required to fulfill the conception of 3D Characters.
We are a long-term oriented goals company. 99% of our employees in Skymill Japan have been working there for an average of 7-10 years, one of our key successes is the preservation and happiness of our talented employees. To add more, one of the two employees who left came back with us within a year. We invest our time and energy to make you grow, seeing yourself in the long-term with us is required vision.
If you don't have the years of experience required we will expect you to have a strong quality portfolio and a professional mindset to work with us.
Mindset required :
- Adaptive Mindset
Due to our outsourcing BM, you will be never bored but you will always need to adapt to new clients requirements.
Skills required :
- 3 years of working in the game industry or Animation field
- Fluent in English, to be able to communicate with the team in Japan
- Diverse software, tools, and plugins that our clients might required to use : ex : Substance, AE, Unreal, Unity.
It is a plus if you are passionate about Japan and have a strong culture of Japanese video games and anime.